Sunday, October 14, 2007

Luv, Its All Around...

"Our love shall never fade away, but shall always stay forever and ever and ever."

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love."

"Nothing is more beautiful than you wearing only the moonlight and my kisses."

"Your taste still lingers on my lips, like I've just placed them upon yours, and I starve for you!"

"I never knew that love could be so wonderful until I met you..."

"You are the sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening my world with the warmth of your Love..."

"I want to spend all my time loving you..."

"Being with you... feels like a dream... I Love You"

"You mean the universe to me... I Love You!"

"You are the love of all my life... I Love You so much!"

You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul."

"I Love You more than you could ever imagine."

"You've filled my life with so much love, i'm so lucky to have found you!"

"I love you with all my heart & soul!"

"You are my dream come true... I Love You"

"I am so happy to be with you... I Love you!"

"Our Love will never fade... I Love You!"

"My favorite place to be is inside of your hugs where it's warm and loving. I Love You!"

"You are always in my heart... I Love You!"

"Having you in my life... Makes everything so special & beautiful... I Love you!"

"I'd walk halfway around the world For just one kiss from you. I love you!"

"Having you in my life... Makes everything so special & beautiful... I Love you!"

"If I could touch the sky... the brightest star would be yours. I love you!"

"Life is like a sweet dream when I am close to you! I love you!"

"Your Love gave me the wings, so I can fly! I Love You..."

"You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart...
I Love You!"

"The best place in the world to be... is by your side... I Love You"

"My heart is an open window waiting for you to enter. I Love You!"

"You are my soulmate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I
give my heart and soul to you."

"I have loved you all my life, it has just taken me this long to find you."

"You can't imagine how beautiful my life has become... Ever since you came into it. I Love you!"

"You have entered my heart... And You'll be here forever... I Love You!"

"You are a beautiful part of my life... I Love You!"

"You are all that i could ever ask for... Love You very much!"

"You are all that i could ever ask for... Love You very much!"

"All my dreams came true the day that I met you. I Love You!"

"I never knew that love could be so wonderful until I met you..."

"With every passing day I find myself falling more and more in love with you!"

"Just wanted to say... I love you more and more each day!"

"You are the only one for me. I Love You so much."

"You've filled my life with the magic of your love... I Love You!"


http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/8398/s5fq.jpg ..joyee

No comments: